~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

Hey there -- this may be a bit late, but thank you for introducing me to Tally Hall. The animation is beautiful, as I'm sure you know, and after watching it in 2011, I went on to become quite the fan of the band. I still am and am now watching this for old time's sake.

Once again, thank you.

Creatus responds:

I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback.

Hank Hanky: Girlfriend Hank Hanky: Girlfriend

Great humor, but the only problem that I have is with his voice. If you're making a cartoon directly centered around a character with an annoying voice, then the entire cartoon is going to sound annoying, too.

ScissorMan: Episode 3 ScissorMan: Episode 3

The only fault was the sound quality for Paper Pal. In Episode 4, I would make sure that's fixed.

Camjo-Z responds:

Definitely working on that!

Fluffo Fluffo

I would be very happy to see more of Fluffo's adventures. I can see a sort of epic saga coming from this if you pull it off right.

COMET COMET

Loved it

Absolutely first-rate animation and artistry.

George Washington George Washington

Great animation!

But the song is so inaccurate that I nearly cried. Good thing that the Alabama State Board of Home Education doesn't exist, or we would all be studying this animation in school!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Great!

And I saw the Creeper Pony in the background. :D

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

If he's the last man on Earth...

Than whose the narrator???

Kirby's Got Me Dancing Kirby's Got Me Dancing

Glad you posted it! :D

This literally made my day! Don't listen to those haters, they don't appreciate the work you do!

runSACKrun runSACKrun

Is it flour sack week?

Seems like a prequel to yesterday's 5th place, Little Wing. Are you guys collaborating, or something?

Blakant responds:

lol, i gotta tell u, he is my twin brother.... the reason we both made animation wif sack in it bcuz our college assignment required to do so... :P