~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

Hey there -- this may be a bit late, but thank you for introducing me to Tally Hall. The animation is beautiful, as I'm sure you know, and after watching it in 2011, I went on to become quite the fan of the band. I still am and am now watching this for old time's sake.

Once again, thank you.

Creatus responds:

I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback.

Hank Hanky: Girlfriend Hank Hanky: Girlfriend

Great humor, but the only problem that I have is with his voice. If you're making a cartoon directly centered around a character with an annoying voice, then the entire cartoon is going to sound annoying, too.

ScissorMan: Episode 3 ScissorMan: Episode 3

The only fault was the sound quality for Paper Pal. In Episode 4, I would make sure that's fixed.

Camjo-Z responds:

Definitely working on that!

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

It seems like a beautiful game, but I can't truly tell. You see, when I get to the very first act, just after clicking "Start", and all, I cannot move the character. Is there something I'm missing, or is it just a bug?

4 stars for what I've seen so far.

krangGAMES responds:

Looks like you've hit a bug :( Epic sadface, sorry about that. Can you PM me with what browser you're using and any other info you might have? Will try to work something out, thanks :)

displaced displaced

Very, very good for 48 hours' work.

That's all that I have to say.

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Sure I would love it, but...

No matter how hard I try, I can't get my arrow keys to work on this game. Otherwise, they are fully functioning arrow keys and I've played other games with them today. Yes, I made sure that I had clicked on the game so the arrow keys would be commanding it, and yes, I even fiddled around with the right click menu controls to no avail. Plz help.

Muss: Ringtone Muss: Ringtone

Awesome

Love the looping quality. Its almost like you forget what the start of the song is.

FairSquare responds: